Since you can have multiple wallets for the same cryptocurrency, the first wallet generated when creating your account is your default wallet. When another Bitpanda user sends you cryptocurrencies internally, these will automatically be credited to your default wallet.
Change default wallet
If you wish to set another wallet as your default wallet follow these steps:
- Click on Wallets
- Click on the Wallet you want as default Wallet for a specific cryptocurrency
- Click on Wallet Details at the top right corner
- To make this wallet your default wallet, click on Determine as default wallet
In the Wallet details you also have the option to rename or delete a wallet.
- Tap the Wallet button
- Tap on the respective cryptocurrency
- Tap on the Wallet you want as default wallet for that cryptocurrency
- Tap on the Star in the upper-right corner of the wallet
To rename or delete a wallet, tap on the three dots in the upper-right corner.
If you want to delete one of your wallets, please note the following points:
- You must have more than one wallet for that cryptocurrency
- You cannot delete your default wallet
- The deletion of a wallet is only possible if there are no funds on it