The option “contacts” can make it easier sending/receiving cryptocurrencies between Bitpanda users. Unlike normal transactions on the blockchain, these transactions are free of charge and processed in seconds. In order to create a contact, you need the email address of the Bitpanda user. There is no minimum amount for internal transactions, you can send the smallest unit of each cryptocurrency.
Follow these steps to create a contact:
- Click on “my account” and afterwards on “Contacts” to see an overview of your current contacts.
- Click on “create contact” to add a new contact.
- You can now enter the name and email address in the window that popped up. In the same window, you can add external deposit addresses of your contact with “add another address” and choosing the corresponding cryptocurrency in the dropdown list by clicking on the Bitcoin Logo. With a click on “-” you can delete the external address again if you do not need this feature yet.
- Click on “save changes” to create the contact.
- You can send cryptocurrencies to a contact by clicking on “Send”
- A window will open that displays all your cryptocurrencies. Choose the cryptocurrencies you want to send, click on the contact you want to send it to and enter the amount you want to send in the last step.
- In the summary, you can confirm the transaction by clicking on “send now” if all details are correct.
- In an email you will receive the confirmation link, clicking it will finalize the transaction.
If you are having any problems with processing a transaction you can reach us at this email: [email protected]