Our Fiat Wallet feature allows you to deposit money in your Bitpanda account and have it available at any time to purchase cryptocurrencies. You can also sell cryptocurrencies to your Fiat Wallet and withdraw money at any time. This allows you to react quickly to the market regardless of the processing times of the payment methods.
The following Fiat Wallets are available at the moment:
- Euro (EUR)
- US Dollar (USD)
- Swiss Franc (CHF)
- British Pound (GBP)
To deposit money in your Fiat Wallet follow these steps:
- Click on the Deposit button on the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Choose the specific Fiat Wallet corresponding to the currency you wish to deposit
- Select a payment provider
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and click on Go To Summary
- After forgoing your right of withdrawal and confirming that the payment method is yours, click Make deposit, you will receive a SMS-PIN (not with bank transfers), enter it and confirm.
- You will be redirected to the website of the chosen payment provider or get the payment details. After completing your payment, you will be redirected back to Bitpanda, and the amount will be credited to your Fiat Wallet.
When logged in, you can see an overview of your Fiat Wallets in your Dashboard. By selecting a specific Fiat Wallet, you can see the details of your Wallet actions, on this page you will also find the option to withdraw money.
To withdraw money from your Fiat Wallet follow these steps:
- On the Dashboard, under Fiat Wallets, click on the desired Fiat Wallet
- Click on Withdraw
- Choose the Fiat Wallet you wish to withdraw from
- Select the payment provider you wish to use
- If you haven't done it yet, you will need to create a new payout account for the payment provider you have selected
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click on Go to Summary
- On the Summary page, check if everything is correct and click Withdraw now
- You will receive a confirmation email, click the Confirm Transaction button in this email
- If everything went right, you will be redirected to the success-screen on the Bitpanda website