In this article, we’ll describe transaction statuses you may encounter when your fiat deposit is incomplete. Additionally, we’ll provide you with actionable steps you can take to address any issues that arise.
You will find the transaction statuses in your History.
We have received your fiat transaction request.What to do?
You might need to confirm the transaction by clicking the confirmation link in the email we sent you. (Haven't received an email?)
This status shows up once you have confirmed your deposit or withdrawal with the confirmation email that we sent you, and we started processing your transaction.
What to do?
Bank transfers usually take up to 3 business days to complete.
Either you did not complete the fiat deposit procedure correctly, or we are waiting for a confirmation from your chosen payment provider.
What to do?
- If the option Finish deposit is still available, please complete the deposit.
- If the option is no longer available, the transaction status of the fiat deposit will have automatically changed to Cancelled. If this is the case, you have to initiate a new deposit.
Your transaction has been successfully completed.What to do?
- If you entered the wrong registered name or recipient name in your fiat withdrawal from Bitpanda and the status shows “Finished”, please contact your bank to confirm that you have received the transaction.
- If three business days have passed and you haven’t received the fiat transaction, please contact us after verifying with your bank.
- You have cancelled the transaction
- You didn't complete the fiat transaction procedure correctly or on time
- Your transaction was refunded
- Your credit card was declined
- A technical error on the payment provider side
- The status of the respective fiat wallet or service was not operational at the time of your transaction attempt
If you have been charged despite a cancelled fiat deposit or withdrawal, please send us a photo of your bank statement with the transfer details.
Additionally, please send us the transfer data as a PDF export and as part of the email text. Including the data as text in the email significantly speeds up the processing time of your request.
Your fiat transaction has been refunded from where you attempted to make the transaction. In this case, you will see two entries:
- The cancelled fiat transaction with the status Cancelled
- An entry that says Refund, showing the used fiat currency as well as the refunded amount
Depending on the chosen payment provider, it may take some time before the refund reaches you.
What to do?
If you have not received the refund yet, please reach out to your payment provider.
Note: Bank transfers can take up to three business days. Please keep in mind that Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays don’t count as working days for banks.
- Your bank's personal information and Bitpanda's information don't match up (e.g. joint account, missing second name, a name change after marriage, etc.).
- You are trying to transfer money from your corporate account. In this case, please contact us in advance.
- The bank account is already associated with another Bitpanda account. Please keep in mind that Bitpanda does not allow multiple accounts for the same person. If you are unsure whether this applies to you, please contact us.
- As a result of larger transactions, transactions of recently added assets, new features or other individual checks.
If your deposit or withdrawal status is on Manual approval, you should have already received an email from us with information on how to proceed. If you haven't received a confirmation email, please take a look at this article.