Bitpanda Pro supports Euro (EUR), Swiss Franc (CHF), British Pound Sterling (GBP) and Turkish Lira (TRY) deposits and withdrawals.
Visit our limits page to see all available limits supported on Bitpanda as well as on Bitpanda Pro.
The following payment methods are available on Bitpanda Pro:
- Bank transfer (SEPA)
- Credit card (VISA and Mastercard)
- Transfer via Bitpanda
Find out how to deposit to Bitpanda Pro.
Find out how to withdraw from Bitpanda Pro.
Note: Please understand that we cannot speak about possible new features or changes to the platform before they have been launched successfully or we have publicly announced that we are planning to do so. Furthermore, we cannot comment on any rumours concerning such matters.
Other Payment methods
Bitpanda Pro supports the aforementioned payment methods. If you want to use other payment methods, you might want to consider the following.
Deposit with other payment methods
To use a different payment method than bank transfer (SEPA) or credit card to fund your Bitpanda Pro wallet, please follow these steps:
- Deposit on Bitpanda using your preferred payment method
- Transfer it instantly and free of charge to your Bitpanda Pro wallet
Withdraw with other payment methods
To use a different payment method than bank transfer (SEPA) to withdraw from your Bitpanda Pro wallet, please follow these steps:
- Transfer it instantly and free of charge to Bitpanda
- Withdraw it from Bitpanda using your preferred payment method
- Make sure the status of the used payment method and wallet is Operational on our status page
- Learn more on what you should do if your fiat deposit or withdrawal is not completed
- Find out what you should do if your fiat deposit or withdrawal is on “Manual approval”