If you are seeking a secure and reliable platform to invest your company's idle cash in digital assets, Bitpanda Business is exactly what you need.
Your benefits at a glance:
- 3.000+ digital assets and a wide range of easy-to-use products & features like
- Bitpanda Cash Plus
- Bitpanda Crypto Index
- Savings Plan
- Bitpanda Pay and much more
- International payment options, incl. EUR, CHF, USD & GBP
- No account management fees
- Secure and regulated 24/7 investment platform
- Dedicated business customer support - from account opening to your first trade
Which requirements do I need to consider?
Power of representation
The person completing the registration and applying for the business account must be authorised to act on behalf of the company.
Country of incorporation
Bitpanda Business is available for businesses in over 100 countries worldwide - with some exceptions. Check here to see if your business location is one of them.
Similar to the Country of Incorporation, there are industries to which we cannot offer Bitpanda Business. A list of supported industries can be found here.
Please note that even though Bitpanda Business is available for the country and industry of your company, your onboarding application may not be accepted due to other internal business policy reasons.
How can I apply for a business account?
- If you hold the company’s representation rights that you want to register with us, and if you ensured that Bitpanda Business is available for your industry and in your country, you can simply create a business account by using this link.
- Once the registration is complete, you will receive an email with further information.
- Please make sure to complete the verification process before submitting the required documents.
- Submit your application along with the necessary documentation to email@example.com.
Your application might take between 2 to 4 weeks to be processed. If the required documents are incomplete or additional information is needed, processing times can increase.
What documents and information do you need?
Depending on the legal entity and company structure, the documents you need in your individual case to open the business account may vary, or additional documents may be required.
The following list should be considered as a basis for what information is essential when applying for a business account.
- Extract from the company register
- Information about the shareholders & beneficial owners (in the form of extracts from the local registers)
- Ownership structure chart showing the levels up to the ultimate beneficial owners, including ownership percentages (if the ownership structure has more than one level)
Proof of Funds
- Bank account statements of all relevant bank accounts used for deposits/withdrawals
- Most recent financial statements (e.g. annual account, balance sheet, profit & loss statement)
- Additional evidence of fiat and crypto funds earmarked for deposit at Bitpanda and have an external origin (e.g. loans, sale of real estate, etc.)
Do you need help or have any questions?
Most frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Required documents and information
Why are these documents and information required?
For young companies or Start-ups who do not have financial statements yet, we require a detailed business plan, including a financial forecast instead.
In addition to the company details, we are obliged to identify all authorised persons who may access the business account.
Therefore, we require the opening of a private Bitpanda account and the completion of the online verification.
All documents have to be signed by the representative(s) of the company (e.g. if joint representation rights apply, then we need the signatures of all relevant representatives).
Provided that the digital signature is a certified signature (e.g. DocuSign, A-Trust), these can also be accepted. Alternatively, the documents must be signed by hand.
Currently, this is not possible. Each account needs its own phone number.
Deposits and trading are possible once your business account has been approved.