At the moment, Bitpanda is providing 2 different API solutions. You can connect via API to:
With our API Key feature, you can generate private API keys on Bitpanda to give your apps access to your Bitpanda data. Read more about the Bitpanda API keys in our API documentation for Bitpanda.
Create an API key
To create an API key on Bitpanda, please follow these steps:
- Click on your User icon
- Click on API Key
- At Application name give the key a unique name
- Add an expiry date (optional)
- Define the scope of the API key
- Click on Generate new API key
- Click on Copy and make sure you save the newly created private API key, since you won't be able to access it again
- Your newly created API key will appear at Active API keys
- You can revoke an API key at any time by clicking on the red Revoke button. Your API key will then no longer be shown under Active API keys
The API key scope can be defined as the following:
This enables data from your previous trades to be read
This enables your transaction data to be read
This enables your balance to be read
Note: All these permissions are read-only, which means that you can neither create, update or delete any data, nor perform any actions such as trading via the API.
Price ticker API
If you want to integrate a Bitpanda price ticker into your website or blog, you can find our price ticker API here:
If you need further information please contact us.