Love Bitpanda? Why not tell a friend
Get your friends involved with Bitpanda the easy way. Just send them your personal referral link in order to help them become part of our growing community.
With Tell-a-Friend, you can receive rewards for referring friends to Bitpanda. But not only you, but also your friend can get them. The programme and amount of your rewards depend on your country of residence. Read on to find out more about this.
How it works
- They must be a new Bitpanda user, which means that users with already existing accounts don’t count
- They have to complete their sign-up using your referral link
- They have to verify their account
- They must have cookies enabled
- Create your own Bitpanda account if you don’t have one
- Distribute your unique referral link amongst your friends and family or send them an invite
- Sign up to Bitpanda using your referral link
- Verify their account with Bitpanda
- Invest in crypto or BCIs
- Reach the several rewards steps to unlock your rewards
There are five different reward steps:
Volume invested by your friend
Rewards per person
Total reward each
The more your friend invests in crypto or BCIs, the more you both receive. Once your friend has invested their first €500, you both get €5 of rewards. When they have reached €1,000 of investment volume, you receive an additional €10, etc. The maximum reward you can receive is a joint €200. That means that both you and your friend can receive up to €100 each.
Note: Please note that only crypto or BCI purchases, but no swaps or sales contribute to the investment volume.
The payout is made instantly as a voucher balance into your fiat wallet on Bitpanda. The reward is only given to the referrer or the referred friend if the referred user meets all requirements. Unfortunately, a retrospective credit, or adding a user to your referrals, is not possible.
Keep in mind
To avoid potential issues, please make sure that you and your friend prepare the following:
- Disable all ad blockers
- Allow your browser to track cookies, avoid clearing your browsing data and cookies and do not deactivate or delete cookies before or after clicking the referral link and during the sign-up process
- Make sure you do not use the private/incognito mode in your browser
- Make sure that the referral link is from someone you know and is real
- Make sure that your antivirus software, firewall app or VPN is not causing any complications
Note: Please note that Bitpanda does not allow multiple accounts for one person, and opening additional accounts will lead to the deactivation of all your accounts.
Become an affiliate
Please note that our Tell-a-Friend programme is a friend invitation programme only. We would love to hear from you if you have an affiliate website whereby you can send us traffic for users interested in buying and selling digital assets. Find out more about our affiliate programme.