11 Questions and answers.
- Why should I become an affiliate?
- How do I set up an account?
- What can I expect from Bitpanda Affiliate?
- What are the next steps I have to do?
- How is the payment handled?
- How do I know I will be paid for my referral?
- Do I have to have a website, or can I also promote Bitpanda on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and so on?
- Can I promote Bitpanda as a German affiliate to German referrals?
- What is the Affiliate Link and where can I find it?
- Can I promote Bitpanda through pay-per-click search engines?
- Do you have any training program for affiliates?
- What is the difference between the Affiliate program and the Tell-a-Friend program?
1. Why should I become an affiliate?
Because you can earn up to 20% revenue share for customers you refer to us. So if you have an affiliate website, whereby you can send us traffic for customers interested in buying and selling cryptocurrencies, we’d love to hear from you. All you need to do is to send visitors to our site via a specific link (called affiliate link), and if he or she makes a purchase, you’ll get up to 20% commission.
2. How do I set up an account?
Setting up an account is easy and completely FREE. You don't have to pay for becoming an affiliate. All you need to do is, to go to the Signup Form and fill it out. Please make sure that you register with the same email address you used to register as a user on Bitpanda.com. After a review from our Affiliate Manager, you will receive an email once you have been approved.
3. What can I expect from Bitpanda Affiliate?
As an affiliate, you will have your own control panel where you can see statistics of sales you referred and of course your affiliate link. Then, you only need to place an affiliate tracking link on your website, so you can start sending customers to our website. With our affiliate system you then get a significant overview of the performance of your campaigns. The new program will make it easier than ever to create links and conveniently track your earnings.
4. What are the next steps I have to do?
Just a few simple steps:
- Go to the Signup Form and fill it out correctly and truthfully. You will be contacted by your Affiliate Manager via email once your application has been approved.
Note: Please note, that you need to use the same email address for your registration on both the affiliate platform and on Bitpanda. This is crucial, as you receive the commission payments in your default Bitpanda Fiat wallet.
- Once your application has been approved, you can log in to your Bitpanda account, where you will find the affiliate panel. You’ll be able to grab your tracking link and see your commission from your referred Bitpanda users. Keep in mind, that it is important to use the full link. You can place this link wherever you want, not only on your personal website.
- Start receiving up to 20% revenue share and track your earnings in your affiliate panel!
5. How is the payment handled?
The commission will be paid out to your default Bitpanda Wallet, so you also need to sign up to Bitpanda as a regular customer. It’s important that you are registered with the same email address on Bitpanda and the affiliate platform. We will pay the commission arising in respect of a calendar month before the end of the following calendar month.
6. How do I know I will be paid for my referral?
7. Do I have to have a website, or can I also promote Bitpanda on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and so on?
No, you don’t need to have a website to promote us as an affiliate. You can use any channel you want and where you can reach potential referrals. Note that you need to prove that you qualify for Bitpanda Affiliate. To do so, please send us the exact link to where you want to promote us while signing up for Bitpanda Affiliate.
8. Can I promote Bitpanda as a German affiliate to German referrals?
You can promote Bitpanda as an affiliate if you live in Germany. But due to regulatory reasons, new referrals with residence in Germany may not be referred to Bitpanda by an affiliate. So as a German affiliate, you are allowed to refer users to Bitpanda living outside of Germany.
9. What is the Affiliate Link and where can I find it?
An Affiliate Link is a special URL, to which you should be sending your visitors. You can find the affiliate URL in your affiliate panel after logging in.
10. Can I promote Bitpanda through pay-per-click search engines?
No, you are not allowed to promote us there.
11. Do you have any training program for affiliates?
Yes, basics of affiliate marketing and most useful tips are described in your affiliate panel. You can find new tips and techniques also in our affiliate newsletter. If you are serious with earning your income as an affiliate, we can recommend an excellent book called Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day.
12. What is the difference between the Affiliate program and the Tell-a-Friend program?
The affiliate program rewards affiliates up to 20% revenue share who have an affiliate website, whereby they can send us traffic for customers interested in buying and selling cryptocurrencies.
The Tell-a-Friend program rewards the referrer 10 EUR if they have a family or friend they want to refer to Bitpanda. Additionally, the referred person also receives a bonus of 5 EUR.