The confirmation of a deposit to the Fiat Wallet requires a confirmation via PIN. You will receive it by SMS or call. There is no alternative to this option.
Tip: For bank transfers Bitpanda does not request a PIN.
Possible issues and their solutions
If you didn't receive the SMS-PIN when making the deposit, please try the following:
- Please request the SMS-PIN once and wait for at least 15 minutes
- Make sure your phone can receive text messages currently and is not in flight mode
- Sometimes restarting your phone or switching between normal and flight mode could prove to be a simple solution
- Check what type of SMS plan you have, additionally check your signal strength as you may want to move to another location if you are in a closed, crowded or rural area
- See if you are currently able to send an SMS to a contact
- If abroad, please also activate roaming to establish a connection to the mobile network
- Contact your telecommunication provider if their network is running and if your SIM card is still activate
- Close all third-party software that could interfere with the receiving of an SMS on your phone, such as an Antivirus software, firewall apps, or VPNs
- If you are using Zimpler, verify that you selected the right country flag based on your current location
- What is the format you used when entering your phone number in our form? When using Zimpler you don't have to add a prefix (e.g. +49 or alike) to the number. Just click on the country flag and enter your number without the prefix
- Have you tried switching web browsers to complete the form?
- Check if there is enough internal storage on your device left to receive an SMS
- Try switching the SIM card to another phone
- Use another SMS app
- Verify that you are not currently blocking certain phone numbers and that your number hasn't been blacklisted
- Update the configuration of your SMSC (Short Message Service Centre)
If that doesn’t help, please contact us and tell us with which number you are trying it.