If your cryptocurrency deposit does not appear at all, see what you can do.
The transaction hasn’t been confirmed by email yet. If you haven’t received any emails, you can find some tips for further action.
Before email confirmation:
After email confirmation:
The transaction will be transmitted to the appropriate network and confirmation should be received shortly. It is no longer possible to cancel the transaction at this point.
In case your transaction status hasn’t changed after 3 hours, then:
1. Check if your transaction is visible on the Blockchain.
- If no: Your transaction is Pending
- If yes: Confirmation should be received shortly, go to step 2
2. Check to see if the status of the relevant cryptocurrency is “Operational” on our Status page.
- If no: Wait for the status to change back to “Operational”
- If yes: Wait 1 to 2 days, if the transaction status is still Pending (Processing) then please contact us
Tip: To be notified whenever Bitpanda creates, updates or resolves an incident, such as when a coin is taken out of maintenance or out of trade-only mode, click on Subscribe to updates on our status page and choose which topics you want to get status updates for.
Once the transaction is visible in the Blockchain Explorer as “Unconfirmed Transaction”, it was successful but still needs some time.
Tip: Waiting times of up to one hour are not uncommon with Bitcoin and can be even longer, depending on the utilisation of the Bitcoin network. Cryptocurrency deposits to your Bitpanda wallet will be credited automatically as soon as they have received 6 confirmations from Bitcoin miners or the equivalent level of security on other networks.
Once your transaction is on the blockchain, even as a “Unconfirmed Transaction”, there is nothing we can do to speed up the process or influence it.
Please give the transaction some time to confirm.
This status can show up if you have cancelled it either through your account or your confirmation email.