If your cryptocurrency deposit does not appear at all, see what you can do.
- Pending (Processing)
- Unconfirmed Transaction
- New User Invited
- Cancelled Invitation
The transaction hasn’t been confirmed by email yet. If you haven’t received any emails, you can find some tips for further action.
Before email confirmation:
After email confirmation:
The transaction will be transmitted to the appropriate network and confirmation should be received shortly. It is no longer possible to cancel the transaction at this point.
In case your transaction status hasn’t changed after one hour, then:
1. Check if your transaction is visible on the Blockchain.
- If no: Your transaction is Pending
- If yes: Confirmation should be received shortly, go to step 2
2. Check to see if the status of the relevant cryptocurrency is “Operational” on our Status page.
- If no: Wait for the status to change back to “Operational”
- If yes: Wait one hour, if the transaction status is still Pending (Processing) then please contact us
The transaction hasn’t been confirmed by the Blockchain yet.
This status can show up if you have cancelled it either through your account or your confirmation email.
New User Invited
An invitation was sent to the user per email. As soon as the invited person accepts the invitation, the coins will be transferred to his Bitpanda account. If you have sent it to the wrong email address, please contact us, and we will help you. In case you want to invite a new user you can add him through the Contacts option.
In this case, either you have cancelled the invitation, or we did, due to technical reasons. The amount has been credited back to your account.