How to change your residential address depends on whether your Bitpanda account is already verified or not.
I’m not verified yet
If you haven't verified your account yet, you can easily update your residential address yourself in the Verify now section.
If your account is already verified, please contact us with the new data and the reason for the change. We will update our records on your behalf.
Make sure to attach a legal document (no older than 6 weeks) confirming your new residential address. Accepted documents are:
- Utility bill (Water, electricity, gas, telephone, or Internet)
- Company payslip
- Credit card bill or statement
- Bank statement (Paper or digital. Sensitive information can be covered)
- Bank reference letter
- Mortgage statement or contract
- Letter issued by a public authority (e.g. a courthouse)
- Car registration
- Driver’s licence
- Authorised change of address form
- Letter of employment
- Municipality bill or government tax letter
- Residence permit
- Lease agreement for your residence
Accepted file formats are JPG, PNG, and PDF. We don't accept HEIC.
I have trouble with my account verification
If you experienced issues with your Bitpanda account verification, please have a look at this article. It provides solutions for the most common problems.