The way to successful verification
If you take care of the following, your verification is quickly done.
- On your Dashboard click Verify
- Enter your personal data
- Confirm that the information given is true, complete and accurate and click on Save
- Choose the Country of Issuance and Type of Identification, and click on Continue
- Choose a Verification Provider and click Continue
The verification consists of a video identification procedure. This is done by one of our partner companies. You can choose between IdentityTM and IDNow, and you will be connected to the appropriate provider immediately after clicking Continue.
- Tap the Account button
- Tap Verify Account
- Tap Let's Go
- Give permission to use the camera and microphone by tapping on OK
- Enter your personal details and tap Save
- Choose the Country of Issuance and Type of Identification, and tap Continue
- One of the two verification providers is set by default. If you want to change the provider tap on Select different provider at the bottom
- When you're ready to start, tap on Start Video Call
The verification consists of a video identification procedure. This is done by one of our partner companies. You can choose between IdentityTM and IDNow, and you will be connected to the appropriate provider immediately after tapping Start Video Call.
Before you start
Before you start, please take care of the following:
- You have a stable Internet connection
- The webcam or smartphone camera is activated
- You’re in a quiet, well-lit environment
- You have an accepted photo ID at hand
Note: A driving license is not sufficient for the verification. Unfortunately, we do not offer verification by post. For security reasons, we cannot accept paper documents.
After successful verification, there is a 24-hour limit of 2,500 EUR for deposits with the online payment methods EPS/GIROPAY and SOFORT which will be increased after a verification deposit is completed.
The verification deposit needs to be completed via bank transfer (SEPA), SOFORT or GIROPAY/EPS and can be done with an amount between 25 EUR and 2,500 EUR.
This transfer can take up to three business days.
The limit increase happens once we receive the money of this deposit on our bank account.
Tip: By bank transfer higher amounts can be deposited directly after the successful verification, and will also be considered as verification deposit.
Note: Please keep in mind, that Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays do not count as working days for banks. Furthermore, Austrian public holidays may differ from holidays in other countries. Please note, that with Visa and Mastercard the limit stays at 2,500 EUR per 24 hours.
NETELLER and Skrill
After successful verification, the 24-hour limit for NETELLER and Skrill is 10,000 EUR and cannot be increased any further.
Credit card and Zimpler
After successful verification, the 24-hour limit for credit card and Zimpler payments is 2,500 EUR and cannot be increased any further.
For further information please check the limits.