Here you will find details on what you can do to get a solution as quickly as possible, what you need to consider when contacting us, details on our response times, and how you can send us your feedback with just a few clicks.
Our primary objective is to help you with your problem as quickly as possible and to keep your waiting time as short as possible. Please note the following:
- Before you contact us directly, use the helpdesk search function to get directly to the solution of your problem
- When referring to a Fiat transaction, please check in advance what you should do if your Fiat transaction has the status "Manual approval"
- When referring to a cryptocurrency transaction, please check in advance what you should do if your cryptocurrency deposit or withdrawal is not completed
- If you have problems logging in, changing your data, or any other problems with your account, please use our Helpdesk to find the right solution and then contact us via our contact form
Tip: In our contact form you can also select your preferred language. The fastest turnaround can be provided in German and English.
If you contact us
Please note the following when using the contact form:
- Please always enter the email address you registered on Bitpanda. You will receive a confirmation email with the ticket-ID to this address
- In the contact form, write your subject in a way that it directly indicates your problem. A bad subject would be "Question", "Hello", or "Subject". A good subject would be "Deposit with PID:...", or "Transaction with ID:..."
- Always provide the relevant PID of the Fiat transaction you are having problems with. Click on the relevant entry in your history to see it
- Always provide the relevant transaction ID (hash) of the cryptocurrency transaction you are having problems with. Click on the relevant entry in your history to see it
- Always answer to the original ticket and do not open additional tickets for the same question. This only extends the response time
- The better you describe your problem, the faster we can help you solve it
- You can use the contact form without the need to register at our Helpdesk
- Try to provide the relevant category when submitting your request. If you don't select a specific category, your request might take additional processing time
Note: A Helpdesk account and a Bitpanda account are two different things and you cannot login to Bitpanda.com with your Helpdesk account and vice versa.
If it happens in exceptional cases that you have not received an answer within 24 hours, you can do the following:
- Have a little more patience, our primary goal is to help you as soon as possible
- Your request will never be ignored, so it is not necessary to ask the same question again
- Please do not submit a new request as this will only prolong your waiting time
- Check if the email did not accidentally end up in your spam folder or if you have entered another email address in the contact form
- You can also check your ticket status via Telegram. For this purpose, please state your ticket-ID in your message. You will find your ticket-ID in the subject line of the emails you receive from us
We appreciate your feedback very much as it helps us to continuously improve our service.
- If you want to share general feedback about our Helpdesk with us, you can do so using the blue Feedback button on the lower right corner of the screen. Here you can include a screenshot so that we can see more exactly what your feedback refers to. If you can't see the feedback button, please deactivate the private/incognito mode in your browser
- Use the "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" button at the end of each article to let us know if the provided information was helpful for you