If you have problems logging into your Bitpanda account, there may be several reasons.
- Two-factor Authentication (2FA)
- New Browser
- Forgot password or PIN
- Confirmation email not received
- Forgot email address
- Account inactive
- "Rate limit" error message
- Other solutions
If solving the reCAPTCHA images does not work when you log in, please look at this article:
I have problems with the reCAPTCHA from Google during login
Two-factor Authentication (2FA)
If your two-factor Authentication (2FA) does not work or you need to reset it, see here what to do:
How do I reset my two-factor Authentication (2FA)?
Should you have problems logging in from a new browser:
I am having problems to log in from a new browser
Forgot password or PIN
If you can not remember your password or PIN anymore:
Forgot your password or PIN?
Confirmation email not received
You've just created an account but did not receive the confirmation email? Please make sure you have entered the correct email address and resend the confirmation email
Forgot email address
You forgot which email address you used to register at Bitpanda?
I forgot my registered email address for my Bitpanda account
If you get the error message "Account is inactive" when logging in, please contact us. We will then find a solution with you as soon as possible.
We deactivate accounts for the security of our users and ourselves. This may be the case, for example, if you have created a second account on Bitpanda, which is not allowed. Please refer to section 4.1 of our terms and conditions to learn more about our double account policy.
Please keep in mind that you won't receive any notification regarding account deactivation due to legal reasons. Bitpanda also reserves the right to lock and/or freeze and/or close accounts without further notice, in cases cited in section 4.2 of our terms and conditions.
Note: If you have already created a second account, please contact us from your registered email address using our contact form and let us know which email address and phone number you want to use in the future for your Bitpanda account.
What will happen to my funds?
It depends on the case, but it's never in our interest to keep user funds and we will always check for legal solutions so that you can get access back to your funds as soon as possible. There is no benefit to Bitpanda in locking user funds and Bitpanda will only do so when it is absolutely necessary.
For more information, please check section 4 of our terms and conditions.
"Rate limit" error message
If you receive the error message "rate limit", please wait 60 minutes and the error message should disappear from alone. Additionally, please only try to login with one device.
If all the solutions above didn't solve the issue, please make sure to check the following points:
- Try it with a different browser (i.e. Chrome) and device. We do not support Microsoft Edge
- Disable any browser plug-ins (like AdBlock etc.)
- Make sure you are using the right link or app to log in: On the Web App please enter your email address and password at https://web.bitpanda.com/user/login. On the Mobile App please enter your email address and password on the login screen
- Activate cookies
- Make sure your Bitpanda App or browser is up to date to the latest version
- Activate pop-ups
- Do you have any autofill options enabled? If so try disabling it, maybe wrong login credentials are saved
- Try to delete the local storage and the browser data
- Disable private/incognito mode of your browser