Below is an overview of all questions that might come up related to our social media:
- What are the rules for using our social media channels?
- Where can I follow Bitpanda on social media?
- Do you offer personal support regarding my Bitpanda account via social media?
- How do I spot scams on social media?
- How do I report scams?
- What should I do when I get contacted by a Bitpanda representative via direct message?
- Where can I submit a feature or product request?
- Where can I submit a coin listing request?
- Topics we cannot comment
Note: Please be aware that when it comes to social media, there is a possible risk of encountering scam activities. Bitpanda admins will never contact you via direct message (DMs/PMs) or reply to any private messages. We will never ask you to send us digital assets or pay an “unlocking fee” via social media. For more information, please have a look at our how to spot online scams article.
Note: For your own safety, we do not provide any personal or account-related support via social media. Please also note that the processing of tickets which have already been submitted via our contact form will not be sped up by enquiring about their status on our social media channels. If you need account-related support, please reach out to us via our contact form.
1. What are the rules for using our Social Media channels?
- Be nice to each other and talk about things related to Bitpanda
- Promoting other brokers, exchanges, ICOs, projects or referral links will result in a ban
- Posting fake prices/price charts will result in a ban
- Do not post personal information or attach documents
- Bitpanda team members will never contact you via direct messages
- For support questions, please check out our Helpdesk or submit a request via the contact form. Please note that you will receive an automatic reply email containing a ticket-ID. Additionally, our social media channels are not a tool to speed up the processing time of support requests. Repeated questions about the status of a support ticket will result in a ban
2. Where can I follow Bitpanda on Social Media?
We offer several social media channels where our community can exchange ideas with each other and help each other navigate the crypto sphere.
Bitpanda Telegram groups
- Focus on general questions and community aspects
- You can find more detailed information about our Telegram groups in this article
- Please make use of Telegram’s integrated report function against scammers
- For example, you can submit your feature or product request in our official Bitpanda subreddit
- It can also get up or downvoted there by the community to provide some initial feedback regarding its popularity
- The Bitpanda Twitter is used for official company announcements
- If you have a coin listing request, please refer to this article
- Coin listing requests will get put to a vote there from time to time
- Chat about Bitpanda, BEST and Pantos and get more insights from our active community on various channels
- Share your feedback and ideas directly with the Bitpanda team
- Bitpanda Official
- Sign up for a coin alert on our Facebook so you get notified when a new coin gets added to Bitpanda or Bitpanda Pro
- Here you will also find the latest updates regarding our products
- Our Instagram is primarily used for announcements, milestones and off-topic content
- You can see the latest industry news in our weekly recap, or keep up to date with our product launches. Additionally, our Bitpanda Academy videos may also be of interest to you
- You can watch our content on YouTube channels in English, German and Italian
- Learn about the latest news in the crypto sphere and the world of investing, digital assets and personal finance on the Bitpanda Blog
- In addition to that, we also share light educational content about cryptocurrencies in general
- Our Bitpanda Academy provides you with in-depth information on personal finance management strategies and the art of investing in cryptocurrencies.
3. Do you offer personal support regarding my Bitpanda account via social media?
- For security reasons, we do not offer any account-related support via social media
- The fastest way to get help is to submit a request via our contact form, providing as much information as possible. Please try to select the correct category, as it will significantly decrease the processing and resolution time of your request
- Processing times of already submitted requests cannot be sped up via social media
4. How do I spot scams on social media?
- We will never contact you via direct messages on social media nor will we ask you to send cryptocurrencies to a certain address or to share sensitive account data. This applies to all of our social media channels
- Always double check whether accounts include the verification badge on Twitter and Facebook or the unique account handle on Telegram as explained in this article
- An easy-to-remember rule is: “If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.”
5. How do I report scams?
- We appreciate your help when identifying online scams on our social media channels. Please use the built-in functions of the respective social media platform
- Please note that we always have automatic checks and scans running and perform manual inspections on a regular basis
6. What should I do if a Bitpanda representative contacts me via direct message?
- It is a scam - we will never contact you via direct message on any social media platforms
Tip: In Telegram, you will see a red notification next to the user’s name if that user has already been reported. Please keep in mind that we will never contact you directly, even if you do not see the red notification next to the user name.
7. Where can I submit a feature or product request?
- You can share it in your preferred way on our social media channels
- Our team is always online, so that no input will be missed
8. Where can I submit a coin listing request?
- If you have a coin listing request, please refer to this article
- To vote on which cryptocurrency or token should be added next on our platform, we occasionally ask our community to take part in our polls on Twitter
9. Topics we cannot comment on
- Any updates regarding new features, products or coins
- Listing of our coins on other exchanges and platforms
- New coin listing on our platforms
- Ticket processing speeds and updates
- Price predictions
- Complaints regarding price movement and liquidity. Bitpanda Pro is geared towards experienced traders. Before moving onto more advanced order types and price matching engines, you may want to research these topics further and, in the meantime, continue to use Bitpanda
- Wallet maintenance updates, as we never communicate any estimated times of arrival. Please check our status page in this regard. To be notified about updates, click on Subscribe to updates on our status page and select the relevant topics you would like to be notified about