If you have problems logging into your Bitpanda account, there may be several reasons.
- Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- New Browser
- Forgot password or PIN
- Confirmation email not received
- Forgot email address
- Account inactive
- Other solutions
If solving the reCAPTCHA images does not work when you log in, please look at this article:
I have problems with the reCAPTCHA from Google during login
Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
In case your Two Factor Authentication (2FA) does not work or you need to reset it, see here what to do:
How do I reset my Two Factor Authentication (2FA)?
Should you have problems logging in from a new browser:
I am having problems to log in from a new browser
Forgot password or PIN
If you can not remember your password or PIN anymore:
Forgot your password or PIN?
Confirmation email not received
You've just created an account but did not receive the confirmation email? Please make sure you have entered the correct email address and resend the confirmation email
Forgot email address
You forgot which email address you used to register at Bitpanda?
I forgot my registered email address for my Bitpanda account
If you get the error message "Validation Account is inactive" when logging in, please contact us. This may be the case, for example, if you have created a second account on Bitpanda, which we do not allow. We will then find a solution with you as soon as possible.
In case all the solutions above didn't solve the issue, please make sure to check the following points:
- Disable any browser plug-ins (like AdBlock etc.)
- Try it with a different browser and device (we do not support Microsoft Edge)
- Make sure you are using the right link or app to log in: On the Web App please enter your email address and password at https://web.bitpanda.com/user/login. On the Mobile App please enter your email address and password on the login screen
- Activate cookies
- Make sure your Bitpanda App or browser is up to date to the latest version
- Activate pop-ups
- Do you have any autofill options enabled? If so try disabling it, maybe wrong login credentials are saved
- Try to delete the local storage and the browser data
- Disable private/incognito mode of your browser