If you have problems logging into your Bitpanda account, there may be several reasons:
- If solving the reCAPTCHA images does not work when you log in, please look at this article:
I have problems with the reCAPTCHA from Google during login
- In case your 2FA does not work or you need to reset it, see here what to do:
How do I reset my Two Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- Should you have problems logging in from a new browser:
I am having problems to log in from a new browser
- If you can not remember your password anymore:
Forgot your password?
- You’ve just created an account but did not receive the confirmation email? Please make sure you have entered the correct email address and resend the confirmation email here:
- You forgot which email address you used to register at Bitpanda?
I forgot my registered email address for my Bitpanda account
Should all of this not help, please make sure to check the following points:
- Disable any browser plug-ins (like AdBlock etc.)
- Try it with a different browser and device (we do not support Microsoft Edge)
- Make sure you are using this link to log in:
- Activate cookies
- Update your browser
- Activate pop-ups
- Do you have any autofill options enabled? If so try disabling it, maybe wrong login credentials are saved
- Try to delete the local storage and the browser data
- Disable private/incognito mode of your browser