Submit a requestGo to contact form
We are currently experiencing problems with the following systems:
It is generally not possible to give details about time frames for when this will be resolved. We can assure you that we are working on a solution as quickly as possible.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
For more information about current issues, please visit our Status page.
If you are having difficulties with the reCAPTCHA, this guide provides solutions to the most common issues.
- If you have a Google account log in to that first, so you will not have to complete the picture selecting part of the reCAPTCHA
- You also have the possibility to change to an audio challenge by clicking on the headphone icon
- You can also request a new challenge by clicking the reload icon at the bottom left
- Make sure you are not in private or incognito mode when attempting to log in
- Disable browser add-ons and reload the page. You can also try a hard refresh after having disabled browser add-ons.
- Windows: Ctrl + F5
- Mac/Apple: Apple + R or Command + R
- Linux: F5
- Verify that you are not blocking Google domains
- If you are using Mozilla Firefox, change the tracking protection settings of your browser from “always” to “none” (you can always change this back after logging in)
- Try to log in using a different browser
- Restart the login process using another device
- If the reCAPTCHA is not loading, a restart of the internet connection could also help
For additional information, please read: I have problems with the reCAPTCHA from Google during login
In the meantime, feel free to join the conversation on our offical Telegram. Our community is very supportive on all questions.