Submit a requestGo to contact form
We are currently experiencing problems with the following systems:
It is generally not possible to give details about time frames. We can assure you that we are working on a solution as quickly as possible.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We are experiencing a high amount of requests
We will do our best to reply to each case as quickly and thoroughly as possible. You can help reduce processing times by selecting the specific category in our contact form and providing all the required information at the first contact. You will find requirements for your specific case in our Helpdesk articles.
Note: Please only use our contact form for account-related questions (i.e. data changes, fiat and cryptocurrency transactions) and only submit one ticket per case. Submitting multiple tickets will result in longer waiting times.
For general questions not related to your account, please get in touch with our community as we will not be able to address them. Please also visit our Status page prior to submitting a request for updates on site performance. If there are performance issues, we are already aware of it and working on a fix, therefore there is no need to inform us about it.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you are having difficulties with the reCAPTCHA, this guide provides solutions to the most common issues.
- If you have a Google account log in to that first, so you will not have to complete the picture selecting part of the reCAPTCHA
- You also have the possibility to change to an audio challenge by clicking on the headphone icon
- You can also request a new challenge by clicking the reload icon at the bottom left
- Make sure you are not in private or incognito mode when attempting to log in
- Disable browser add-ons and reload the page. You can also try a hard refresh after having disabled browser add-ons.
- Windows: Ctrl + F5
- Mac/Apple: Apple + R or Command + R
- Linux: F5
- Verify that you are not blocking Google domains
- If you are using Mozilla Firefox, change the tracking protection settings of your browser from “always” to “none” (you can always change this back after logging in)
- Try to log in using a different browser
- Restart the login process using another device
- If the reCAPTCHA is not loading, a restart of the internet connection could also help
For additional information, please read: I have problems with the reCAPTCHA from Google during login
In the meantime, feel free to join the conversation on our offical Telegram. Our community is very supportive on all questions.